Sign up for my free newsletter to learn about outdoor recreation content and marketing!
- You may not use this Website for any act considered criminally unlawful within the State of Illinois and the United States of America.
- You may not use this Website for online gambling, tobacco, alcohol, cannabis, or sweepstake-related activities.
- You may not use this Website for religious or politically motivated activities.
- You may not use this website to transmit adult-rated content.
- You may not use this website to transmit content or other material that could harm or disrupt an internet service or computing device.
- You may not use this Website for unauthorized commercial use or unsolicited commercial activities.
- YOU AGREE TO USE SHAWNGOSSMAN.COM AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS. “
- YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY IS VOID OF ALL LIABILITIES DUE TO YOUR OPTIONAL AND VOLUNTEER USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- ALL CIVIL MATTERS WILL BE ADDRESSED WITHIN A REASONABLE PERIOD OF UP TO 30-DAYS AT THE MASSAC COUNTY COURTHOUSE IN METROPOLIS, ILLINOIS. MATTERS ARE VOID AFTER 30-DAYS OF NO ACTIONS TAKEN. THIS TERM IS FOR THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- This website is not intended to offer legal or medical advice.
Acknowledgment of Terms
By using this website, you acknowledge that you agree to these terms of this Policy. You agree that the Company and Website have no liabilities for the inaccuracy of information or disruption of services. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, you are prohibited from using this Website.
All content, images, media, and materials are trademark and copyright of their respective owners, used with permission or assumed permission granted. All content created by the Website is copyright of Outdoor Growth, LLC and may not be repurposed without permission. Social sharing of content is allowed as long as it isn’t manipulated to appear as if someone else created it.
Thank you for reading and accepting these terms. Don’t hesitate to contact us today for feedback about these terms.
This policy was last updated on Thursday, January 5, 2023.